Challenges facing today’s entrepreneurial and community-based organizations
The business climate today is fast changing in our communities. Client needs and revenue streams are shifting – overnight it seems. Funders are changing priorities and limited resources make it difficult to balance and effectively serve our clients and implement the mission.
- Does your organization need to transform and implement change quickly?
- Do you need to serve clients and stakeholders more effectively?
- Do you have a sustainability strategy to fund your mission?
- Are you seeking to grow and looking how to collaborate with other businesses and organizations?
- Has a key director departed your organization and you need experienced senior management to serve as interim during transition?
Real world solutions
Small and emerging non-profits and community based-organizations are struggling more than ever to transform their businesses. Our experienced associates have worked as leaders in community and economic development and offer real world practical solutions to implement change. Creative placemaking strategies, integrating tourism and arts, encouraging entrepreneurship and community collaboration all contribute to build vibrant communities.
We have worked world-wide assisting organizations in both urban and rural geographies working on projects to build communities and encourage economic sustainability.
Let us design a custom approach to help your organization achieve its goals. Services include organizational consultations, community and organizational assessments, executive coaching, and interim executive transition services